What is this? I caught Gabe being super nice and cute to Tristan. This is awesome, so I had to snag my camera and caption the moment. Usually he is my aggressor and sometimes he even just ignores the baby. But I guess he was in a good mood, and Tristan
always loves attention from his big bros. We laid out the soft, squishy mats to dance on this morning before Kindergarten and after cartoon time (which I try to end at 10am). That's what the colorful rug is on the floor. You put them together like a puzzle. My boys love to play with them at the Grandma Miller's house, and at home. Mostly they just drive cars and trains on them, but today I said they had to clean up all toys and this was for dancing like maniacs on. They really needed to get rid of some energy. Too much fighting!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Very cute boys! Glad you're having fun jumpin' on the blog-train!
Good job Gabe! That's awesome! So I have to mention my experience of being in your sanctuary. It was the most organized room I've ever seen. It was incredible. Thanks for having me over.
Post a Comment