(x) Gone on a blind date. Only once, and I don't remember much of it.
(x) Skipped school. Never an entire day.
( ) Hitchhiked.
(x) Mooned a complete stranger. I wouldn't call him a complete stranger, but my Aunt Linda and I mooned my brother-in-law Rob.
( ) Been kicked out of school.
( ) 86'ed from a drinking establishment.
( ) Kicked out of a church.
( ) Watched someone die.
( ) Been to Canada.
( ) Been to Europe. No, but I really, really want to.
(x) Been to Mexico. Ensenada Cruise, but Ensenada was not that impressive.
( ) Been to Florida. Again no, but I really, really want to go to Disneyworld.
(x) Been on a plane. Oh, how I love to fly.
( ) Jumped out of a plane.
(x) Been on a Helicopter. I think we might have had a ride when I was small.
(x) Been lost. When moving Colby down to California, we were lost, and he said,"I'm just going to keep driving.", instead of turning around to try to find where we were supposed to turn. We were in Thousand Oaks and ended up in Simi Valley, before we all shouted at him to turn the car around.
( ) Been on the opposite side of the country.
( ) Gone to Washington, D.C.
(x) Swam in the ocean. I love the ocean, can't wait to get back there in August.
(x) Cried yourself to sleep. Hey, I'm female, haven't we all?
(x) Played cops and robbers. My brother Seth and I used to play this all the time when we were young.
( ) Recently colored with crayons.
(x) Sang Karaoke. Fun, but I'm a terrible singer.
(x) Paid for a meal with coins only? McDonald's breakfast for the whole family...in change.
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(x) Made prank phone calls. With friends Emma and Christina, remember flipping through the phone book?
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose. Yes, and it is usually soda, unfortunately.
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue.
(x) Danced in the rain. Both as a child and an adult. Though the latter is better, especially with the one you love.
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus.
(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe. It is usually me instigating the kiss, though.
(x) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about. Those are the best sunrises ever.
(x) Blown bubbles.
(x) Gone ice-skating.
( ) Gone skiing.
(x) Been skinny dipping outdoors. If a swimming pool or hot tub count, than yes.
(x) Gone to the movies. Last Saturday I saw "Get Smart" (hilarious by the way) with my older sister, and on this Friday I will see "The Dark Knight" (can't wait) with friends and Colby, then maybe "Mamma Mia" (highly anticipated) the same day or on Saturday with some girls.
(x) Been to a drive-in movie. Yes, good memories.
I want to know more about you.
1. Any nickname? Rae, Rae"Babes", Babes, Racipher more recently. Rosie in high school.
2. Mother's name? Ila Rae
3. Favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
4. Tattoo? Nope
5. Body Piercings? Nope
6. How much do you love your job? I am still adjusting to being a stay-at-home mom (4 years now), it has it's enjoyable moments.
7. Birthplace? Brigham City, UT
8. Favorite Vacation spot? Disneyland and California in general.
9. Ever been to Africa ? No
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? No, we usually save that for breakfast. Mmmmm, especially Pumpkin Chocolate Chip ones.
11. Ever been on TV? I was in the audience at a Dr. Phil show.
12. Ever steal any traffic sign? No
13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? Both, Honda Pilot and a Toyota Paseo convertible. I love our cars.
15. Favorite salad dressing. Italian right now, bust I also love Ranch and Catalina.
16. Favorite pie? Raspberry Creme from Maddox and Mom's.
17. Favorite number? 6
18. Favorite movie? Too many to name.
19. Favorite holiday? Halloween and Christmas.
20. Favorite dessert? Ice Cream from Cold Stone Creamery.
21. Favorite food? Mom's cooking and Mongolian BBQ from Wok 'N' South in Thousand Oaks, CA.
22. Favorite day of the week? Friday
23. Favorite pass-time? Hanging out with friends without kids.
24. Favorite toothpaste? Crest at the moment.
25. Favorite smell? Colby's deodorant.
28. How do you see yourself in 10 years? 38 and married to a 36 year old; with 16, 13, and 10 year old sons. Hopefully, out of debt and traveling a lot more.
29. Farthest place you will send this message? I don't know, it's on the web and I have friends and family all over.
30. Who will respond to this message first? The first person who has the urge to post a comment.
BONUS QUESTION: Top 3 things on bucket list:
1) Go on a Caribbean Cruise.
2) Visit Europe with Colby.
3) Really, really love where we live and what we live in. It's always one or the other.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That was fun & intresting to read!
Post a Comment