Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day of Preschool.

Today was Gabe's first day of preschool. He woke up on the wrong side of the bed, refused to get his hair combed and finish his cereal. Did not want to use the bathroom before leaving or get his new shoes on. Tristan and I walked him to school and dropped him off with his other friends. Later, when it was time to pick him up, he was in a much better mood. Besides loving class, Smarties are always a kid's favorite. Thank you Miss Jackie for making his day. I can't wait until Friday for some more peace and quiet, and another very happy Gabe.

3 comments:

Pooka said...

You have such an amazing little boy. I feel so privileged to have him in my class. He really is doing a great job!

Pooka said...

"Who's Your Hero?" is sold at Deseret. We absolutely love those books. They're meant for FHE. We have 3 of them & I believe a 4th one is out now. You're welcome to borrow them anytime.

Tanya said...

Hee hee...sounds like a great time to start your kid- the middle of a bad morning!
Well good for you, getting a break! And I'm glad he liked school!