Friday, October 3, 2008

What do my boys think of me?

I read these questions on my cousin's blog this morning, and I wanted to see what my boys would say about me.

1.What is something mom always says to you?

Braxton - Get dressed.

Gabe - Be nice to brothers.

2.What makes mom happy?

B - When I clean my room, and finish my work at school instead of bringing it home.

G - Clean up toys.

3.What makes mom sad?

B - When I punch someone, or call them names.

G - I hit Tristan.

4.How does your mom make you laugh?

B - When we dance.

G - Tickle.

5.What was your mom like as a child?

B - That was a long time ago, I wasn't even born.

G - A baby mama.

6.How old is your mom.

B - Never ask me that question, wait...13.

G - 4

7.How tall is your mom?

B - 38 pounds.

G - 4

8.What is her favorite thing to do?

B - Play Wii Fit.

G - He was tired of answering my questions at this point, so he walked away and started ignoring me.

9.What does your mom do when you are not around?

B - Watch TV.

10.If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

B - Playing Rock Band...on guitar.

11.What is your mom really good at?

B - She cooks the best food...but not Koch, a different kind spelled k-o-o-k.

12.What is your mom not so good at?

B - She's kinda not good at playing Lego Star Wars.

13.What does your mom do for her job?

B - Take care of Tristan.

14.What is your mom’s favorite food?

B - I have no idea...Hamburger Helper!

15.What makes you proud of your mom?

B - When she makes me the best foods that I like.

16.If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

B - Daisy Duck on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

17. What do you and your mom do together?

B - We play Rock Band.

18. How are you and your mom the same?

B - We both like Rock Band, and she wore glasses like me when she was little.

19. How are you and your mom different?

B - Hmmm...never thought about that before. Now that she's grown up, she doesn't have glasses anymore.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?

B - Because sometimes she plays with me, and she makes me food.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that is so cute.. I'm gonna have to ask my girls those questions and post them. Thanks for sharing.. Loved it! *hugs* ~Cija

McB's said...

I see a "food" trend here and you wouldn't even know that food is that important to him, LOL. That was really cute to read.

Rach said...

Those were hilarious! I loved that they both mentioned hitting when you asked what makes you mad. Plus, I think either Braxton has a one-track mind on food, or he was just really hungry when you asked him those questions. Plus, I love that Gabe thinks you're 4.

Tanya said...

Haha- that all cracks me up! How did I miss this til tonight?! I'm gonna have to do this one too...