Tuesday, December 30, 2008

When the 3rd gets forgotton...

Okay, so does this happen to anyone else? My third child gets forgotten in his highchair quite often. I usually sit at the computer while they eat breakfast or lunch, mostly because I do not eat what they eat. Anyway, so I just sit and carouse the Internet and get up and help them if they need anything. Well, most of my kids rock in the highchairs while eating. Don't ask me why, I always try to stop them for fear of choking. They do it on the couch too, when listening to catchy music or during an intense part of a movie. We never taught them, but all three have ended up doing it on their own. Or, at least Braxton did, maybe Gabe learned it from him, and Tristan from Gabe. Back to the subject...I only find that he is asleep when I finally notice that the rocking has stopped and it's too quiet. Well, today I caught him in action. He was too tired to even finish his first chicken nugget.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyler was notorious for falling asleep while eating. He'd wake up, take a bite, and fall asleep again. It was the cutest thing to sit there and watch him.

sheri said...

How cute!!!

Rawlings Family said...

I have so many pics of the boys asleep in the highchair. When they are trapped it gives me time to do something. So I still will put Devan in his booster with the snap on tray from time to time so they are both trapped and I can clean up for a minute.