Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's that time of Year again...


Hey girls! (You know who you are.) You better go and eat some Mongolian BBQ at Wok 'n' South and have a slice of Dulce de Leche Cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory for me tomorrow. I miss all of you that would celebrate this day of the year with me. For those of you who know me, you've heard that Colby is not that into Birthdays. And I whine and complain each year about it, so I started celebrating it with the ladies who put up with me whining. Thanks to all of you, and thanks to those who are going out with me this year. Tomorrow it's the big "29", watch out "30" here I come. Sorry, I'm not usually one to be quiet about my birthday, the day should be celebrated and not hidden from others.

13 comments:

Joanne said...

Haha, I so agree. I tell people my birthday is coming up all the time. Doesn't always work though...only one of my brothers even remembered it last year and my in-laws spaced it too. haha. Oh well! Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Let me know what 29 is like...I'll be there before I know it!

Rach said...

I remind Tim about my birthday for weeks. This year I even told him I wasn't going to make my own cake. Somehow he got out of it, though, and my mom ended up making me a cake. Happy birthday! I'm glad you let people know so we can wish you a happy day!

Rob said...

Happy, Happy Birthday. Play some Webkinz for me!!!!

Love Ya!

Tyra

Stacie said...

Happy Birthday RaeAnne!

Tanya said...

haha- I am totally with you. I claim the entire month of March. It's mine, thanks. People keep telling me I'll grow out of caring about my birhtday, but not yet!!!
I'm glad you get to go out with the girls! Enjoy your day!!!

MaryAnn said...

Happy happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Well, happy, happy birthday!!!!! I always have to remind Ben, too, but I've just learned that if something's important to me, I have to ask, otherwise Ben just doesn't think of it, and then I'm hurt. Like after I had my first baby, when I told him, "You should go buy me flowers now," and Ben was like, "Oh! yeah, good idea," and he happily went out and bought me flowers. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cousin!!!

Rawlings Family said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a happy fun day and celebrated your heart out!

Pooka said...

Happy birthday! Hope you had a fun day!

kelly l said...

I hope you had a fun b-day and that the pumpkin square at grist mill was kind of sort of, i know not really, but almost as good as dulce de leche (my absolute favorite too).

Jo said...

For someone who likes to blab about her birthday, you forgot to mention yesterday when we talked :) Happy Birthday, Girl!!! 29 is great! I loved it!!!!

Angie said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I forgot you were right at the begining of the year! So how does 29 feel? We are getting so old! How do you feel about next week for Chuck E Cheese? Let me know and see if you can get Stacie and maybe Natalie and whoever to go!