Friday nights I love to go out to eat. I have been cooped in the house most of the week with the kids, and I usually beg Colby to go out. We wanted to get something to eat before the kids hit the sack last week. We tried our normal group of people that we hang with on the weekends, but everyone was busy at dinnertime. We were ready to just go by ourselves, when Colby suggested we call the Miles' family. They were already eating pancakes for dinner, but wanted to come along with us anyway. We eat really late, unfortunately usually around 7pm, so we headed to Costa Vida (my new fav' place to eat in the last year). For those that don't know, it is located in downtown Ogden, and next to a indoor surfing place. You can sit and eat while you watch people either excel at surfing or biff it. It's quite entertaining for adults and kids alike. We enjoyed our dinner, then decided to treat our kids to a game of bowling (something they beg us to do all the time). Although Heather and I spent most of the night entertaining our restless 18 month olds,
the older kids had a blast with their dads.
the older kids had a blast with their dads.
Tristan and Jed playing some skeeball (spelling?).
Braxton surprising Kelly with a quick kiss.
Gabe and Bryce waiting for their bowling ball.

3 comments:
Fun! We would be bad get-together friends, I'm mean and put my kids to bed between 7-8! hee hee
They usually go to bed at 8 every night, except Fridays.
Soo cool!
Post a Comment