Thursday, April 16, 2009

April Fools!

So yesterday...I looked out the window and what did I see? April has sure fooled us all here in Utah; making us think it's a spring month, but deciding to torture us with more winter. Argh! Is the end of winter ever in sight? Will spring begin at all before summer gets here? Alas, I will just resort to checking weather.com every day.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I feel your pain. It's been hovering in the mid thirties today, guess that white stuff is headed my way.

Anonymous said...

I am SO tired of snowy, dreary, cold weather! I'm thinking Florida sounds awesome right now. :)

Tanya said...

NO. this ridiculous eternal winter is NEVER GOING AWAY. :( Sienna has a cold AGAIN. I could whine for hours on this topci...

instead I'll ask about your trip! :) How did it go??

Rach said...

I feel the same way. Blech. It's times like this that I actually miss the South. I need sunshine!