Thursday, June 25, 2009

On another note.

So, this evening I turned on the TV for the first time in quite awhile to find the news about Michael Jackson. Headlines quoting "Michael Jackson, dead at 50". Sheesh! And Ed McMahon died yesterday. Wow! Although I loved Michael's music, what is with him trying to look so much like his good friend Elizabeth Taylor? I like her too, don't get me wrong. But....he is an African-American MAN, she is a Caucasian WOMAN. (Okay, I didn't find very good pictures to compare, but you get it right?) Whats the deal? Sorry, that's been on my mind for the last decade and a half. But still, great tunes. His music will be missed, but I am not too sure about his latest photo.

2 comments:

Ashley Kaye said...

You've probably heard by now but Farrah Faucett (who had been battling cancer) also died the same day that Michael Jackson did. It was kinda overlooked. Now Billy Mays (the oxy clean guy) is dead too! A weird week of celeb deaths!

Rae said...

Iknow, I posted way too soon. Heard about Farrah an hour after I posted. And I heard of Billy Mays at breakfast.