Hey ladies,
Do you want to impress your friends or family with some handmade cards this year? Do you need a night out with the girls, no kids, no husbands? Do you want to learn how to stamp and be creative using different techniques and supplies? This is your chance to get some great ideas for cards, scrapbook layouts, and other creative projects. So, don’t miss out! Reserve your seat today. No need to worry if you aren’t crafty. I come up with the ideas, and cut the paper for you. All you do is assemble and add you own personal flair. No pressure, I’m not selling anything but creative inspiration.
All classes are held at my home on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 7pm-12am.
The cost is $15 for 10 cards.
First classes are October 17 and 21: Autumn, Halloween and Christmas cards. Calendar coming soon to the bottom of this page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Super cool idea. I hope one of these times I can actually come!!!
BTW- your calender is not working... at least * I * am not allowed to view it.
Thanks for the info, I am looking into the reason.
Post a Comment