It's a new year and we are going to get started on some fun projects. My next class is this coming Saturday, January 9th 8pm-midnight. For a $15 fee you get to make 6 cards. I provide the paper already cut, all embellishments, envelopes, adhesive and the ideas. You just come and enjoy your girl's night out. I am not selling anything, so there is no pressure. We will be working on birthday cards and Valentine's cards.
Here is who I have attending so far:
Rachel L.
Ashley L.
Laura W.
Stacie S.
Ila Rae M.
If your name should be on this list, email me. I will be cutting paper on Thursday(so, I need a head count), and have limited seating, so reserve your spot today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OH a new picture! I absolutely love it!!!! Happy new year to you and your family :)
Super fun, yet again. I loved the heart card we made. They were all fun. I can't wait until next month!
Post a Comment