Last night was my turn to host Girls' Night Out. This is something a bunch of us have started in my neighborhood. The hostess gets to decide what we're doing or where we're going. So, we all met at my home between 6:30 and 7pm and we headed to my favorite place to eat right now, Costa Vida! Then it was off to bowl. Now, this is something I love to do, but have never been very good at. However, it doesn't stop me from trying and having a great time with friends - Denise, Rachel, Jackie, and Jeanette. Afterwards we headed back to my place to play rock band together, but as so many other times, we ended up talking and getting to know one another better until almost 1 in the morning. Sorry, hubbies for stealing them for so long, but it was definitely something we all needed. Thanks for attending gals, I had a great time!
Notice my terrible score, sheesh!
Sorry for the not-so-well-lit pics, I was having technical difficulties.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That sounds like so much fun!!! Wow! 1am totally cool. I'm glad you all had a great time. There's nothing like time out with the girls!
I am glad you got to go out and have some fun. Yeah!
Post a Comment