So, Friday my sister calls and wants to take Braxton and Gabe on a picnic to the duck pond at WSU on Saturday. Heck ya! I get a couple of uninterrupted hours to clean, and they love going places with her. They had so much fun. They took some lunches I packed for them, and Heidi and cousin Gracee picked them up. Grandma and Grandpa Miller even met them there for a bit. The kids had a great time posing for pictures. Afterwards they came back home and had some fun on the trampoline. Thank goodness it finally warmed up. Thanks for the good times Heidi!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Picnic with Aunt Heidi
So, Friday my sister calls and wants to take Braxton and Gabe on a picnic to the duck pond at WSU on Saturday. Heck ya! I get a couple of uninterrupted hours to clean, and they love going places with her. They had so much fun. They took some lunches I packed for them, and Heidi and cousin Gracee picked them up. Grandma and Grandpa Miller even met them there for a bit. The kids had a great time posing for pictures. Afterwards they came back home and had some fun on the trampoline. Thank goodness it finally warmed up. Thanks for the good times Heidi!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment