
(Braxton was good friends with Roy after his ride, determined to sit as close as possible to him.)
and Gabe played in the sandbox they built up there. Tristan crawled around on a picnic blanket playing with the grass and other items we tossed to entertain him (this is of course after he was DONE with the stroller, being sick and tired of being strapped down).

(My mom is the blonde and her sister the brunette.)
The boys all had a great time tromping around in the foliage, getting dirty, and enjoying the fresh mountain air. The weather was perfect; I was afraid it might get chilly being in the mountains and all, so I had packed for all temperatures. On the way home we met my dad, who was just finished at Crystal Hot Springs (located in Honeyville, UT for those of you out of state), and we all decided to hit Peach City. My parents used to always take us kids to this diner for fries and malts after swimming at Crystal Hot Springs. It was fun to reminisce, but tricky getting all six of us into a small booth, as well as keeping tired and hungry kids in check. When I arrived home, I unloaded the kids, the car, and unpacked the cooler. We got all the kids into bed, and they fell asleep immediately. I, too, was exhausted, and so spent the remainder of the evening under the air conditioner in front of some TV. All in all, it was a day well spent. 

(My cousin's husband carved this bear out of one of the stumps, I thought it was cool.)

(Gabe telling me,"Just a minute, Mom." He was heading out for a walk with Aunt JoAnne and Braxton.)

(Tristan munching on a dandelion, while chilling next to us.)

(My flower children after their walk.)

No comments:
Post a Comment