And I love how it turned out. Thank you so much Stacie. For those of you looking for a great photographer, Stacie Shupe does an amazing job. I always love how our pictures come out. Past and present professional pictures on this blog were done by her, and after getting her permission, I uploaded them giving her credit for each and every one of course.




7 comments:
Very cute family pics! She does do a good job!
Those pictures are awesome! I hope she's still up for taking pictures once our baby's born! Gorgeous job, Stacie!
ohhh!!! Love it!!! You guys all look great! Such cute kids!
Wow, great pics! I love the family picture at the top.
They're beautiful! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. They're gorgeous.
These are amazing pics!!! Can she make a road trip to AZ? lol. Hey, we will be in Utah Aug. 27 - 30th for a friend's wedding and wanted to visit. We were hoping you would be home that Sun. and we could go to church with you and hang out for the day. Email me at lisaintheaz@yahoo.com.
What great pictures. Your hair it totally cute too!! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment