Thursday, July 17, 2008

Peek-a-boo!

So, I was just getting up to date on other's blogs, when I turned and caught Tristan and Braxton playing peek-a-boo with each other. Braxton was hiding in the pantry, and Tristan was sitting there with a huge smile waiting for him to talk to him through the door or open it and say peek-a-boo to him. Next, Braxton had him squeeze in with him and play peek-a-boo with me and the camera. These two boys play so well together. I wish Gabe would cooperate more often, but he was having a major time-out in his bedroom at the moment.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Awww, too cute. It's so nice when the kids can all get along. (The great once in a while that it does happen!)

Rach said...

That is adorable! Tristan seems to be playing peek-a-boo a lot--there was a nice game going between him and Tim at church yesterday. So funny.

Pooka said...

Don't you love having boys?