I keep seeing this pop up on friend's and family's blogs, and I have finally decided to try it.
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, post one memory that you and I had together or just what you thought about us (Koch clan). It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or alot, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
Happy remembering!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I remember rolling down the hill in your front yard, and playing in the "red" room. You had the funnest house, except that we had to eat all the food on our plate.:)
Of course I remember being all isolated wtih you and Candace in our Word Processing class. Super useful info too btw... ANYWAY. I remember she and I commenting on some guy's cute butt and you freaked out that butt's are disgusting...LOL! And then five years later you found me on Classmates and we've been friends since! How funny are we....
Post a Comment