
Tristan learning that you can climb on things here.
Gabe is making me dinner, after he washed the dishes and made me toast.
Preschool is paying off, he can almost write his name at 3 years old. That's impressive to me.
Tristan growling like a dinosaur right before he gives it a huge kiss on the mouth. I hope those things are clean.
The rhythm and percussion area upstairs is one of our family's favorites.
Blocks, Lincoln logs and Lego's. You can't go wrong with those.
Here are the boys standing/sitting on the state they were born in. Gabe - southern CA. Tristan - northern UT.
Giddy up!
Ooooh, fun tables for toddlers.
A ride for two please!
I got them to hold still for a cute brother picture with nothing to entertain them, amazing! Oh yeah, Gabe is into making funny faces for the photographer right now. You should see the ones taken in preschool so far. Can't wait for professional picture day.
I'd say that this little boy is definitely feeling 100% better.
We had a blast. If you have never been to the Treehouse Museum, you should try to make it there sometime. There are so many hands-on things for them to do, and they nap REALLY well when they get home. Afterwards, we stopped at Costa Vida for some lunch. Gabe and I love to eat here. I do because it is an excellent fresh Mexican grill. And Gabe, because he loves to watch the indoor surfing next door while he eats.

4 comments:
This so looks like a fun place to go, wish we had that here to go to but I will be posting some pics from the Childrens Museum we went to which has some similar stuff...way fun! I'm glad Gabe is feeling better, that is NO FUN! Enjoyed all the pics :)
I'm so glad Gabe is better. I'm glad for him, but mostly for you. Cleaning up toddler barf is awful. And all that goes with it, of course. Jacob has missed him at preschool. It looks like you guys had a blast at the Treehouse! Good idea!
That place looks so fun!! And your boys are adorable!!!
You rock! What a fun mom you are. I'm so glad Gabe is feeling better. Just so you know, he impresses me everyday! He's so dang smart!
Post a Comment