You all crack me up. If you go on my blog list to "This is Bliss" she has a stamp challenge every Tuedsay for Twilight themes. Its great. I'll let ya'll know if I ever start reading them.......
btw- even Hunter prayed that "Braxton's Daddy would find a job so he could work hard."
Domestic Goddess with 3 sons, and a husband who tolerates all my quirks. I love to hang out with friends, entertain at my home, and travel places; though I haven't done much of the last.
3 comments:
I'm an Esme. But I think a few years ago I'd bean Alice.
You all crack me up. If you go on my blog list to "This is Bliss" she has a stamp challenge every Tuedsay for Twilight themes. Its great. I'll let ya'll know if I ever start reading them.......
btw- even Hunter prayed that "Braxton's Daddy would find a job so he could work hard."
I'M A BELLA!!!!!
-Kelsie
Post a Comment