haha I love it!!! Sienna was sooo disappointed that Burt and I went as "Mommy and Daddy". Today she asked me if next time we get to go trick or treating I will go as a clown and daddy can be a big pirate...I don't know where she got those ideas, but hey...!
Domestic Goddess with 3 sons, and a husband who tolerates all my quirks. I love to hang out with friends, entertain at my home, and travel places; though I haven't done much of the last.
2 comments:
Couldn't have done it without! Thank you for your amazing organization & efficiency!
haha I love it!!! Sienna was sooo disappointed that Burt and I went as "Mommy and Daddy". Today she asked me if next time we get to go trick or treating I will go as a clown and daddy can be a big pirate...I don't know where she got those ideas, but hey...!
Post a Comment