Monday, May 5, 2008

My sweet baby boy!



Tristan has been so much fun lately. He has two bottom teeth, so his grin is to die for. He just started crawling this week, which might be slow for 8 months old, but I have two other energetic boys to keep up with, so it's fine by me. He is so small still, maybe 16 pounds now. So, it's a lot of fun to play with him, your arms don't get too tired. This little tiny kid doing all these fun things. I forget how much fun it can be to play with your kids, isn't that sad? Most of my time is spent fighting with them, or breaking up fights. I need to just relax about the household chores, and hang out with my boys before they don't want my attention anymore.

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

I love the onsie. I think every baby lives by that saying! I am glad to hear you are enjoying Tristan. I am there too. I agree about the cleanin, etc. Sometimes we just have to stop and enjoy them. They are growing quickly.