Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I Have Been Tagged!

Okay, so a lot of different people have been tagging me recently with these little questionaires. So, let it be posted, and done with.



First Tag


3 Joys: Braxton, Gabriel, Tristan.

3 Fears: my kids getting kidnapped (terrified of this especially since the most recent little girl down in salt lake area), my husband or one of my boys dying too young, fear of me drowning (I would rather go really fast).

3 Current Obsessions/Collections: movies, scrapbooking/stamping supplies, blogging (it seems to be a really easy way to scrapbook and journal). Sorry to those who are annoyed with how often I post. I just love this though. I also keep up-to-date on all of you, so watch out!

3 Surprising Facts About Me: One - I am really shy when I first meet someone, and is sometimes comes off as snobbish, I promise it's shyness though. This is something I have been trying to tackle from a very young age. Two - I am really bad with names, I need someone reintroduced a couple of times before I can remember it. I really do remember your face though. Three - I love to sing, but I am so very terrible, and I do not like to sing or talk in front of people. A part of my shy streak. It literally makes my stomach really sick.



Second Tag


5 Things on my To-Do List: 1-Laundry and 2-dishes (They never end, ahhhhhh!). 3-Deep clean entire house, all the clutter and dust is driving me insane. 4-Refinish the deck: sand, stain and water proof (This is our big project this summer). 5-Take a fun family vacation before school starts back up.

5 jobs I have had: My first job was for Mrs. Cavanaugh's chocolates when it was a little cart in the Newgate Mall back in 1997. Manager at Blockbuster Video in North Ogden, UT. Worked for Bugle Boy as a buyer for 1 day in Moorpark, CA(I went in for a data entry position, let's just say there was a communication glitch with HR somewhere). Worked for MESP - Michael Epstein's Sports Productions - in Agoura Hills, CA. Secretary for California Civil Design Group in Westlake Village, CA. And lastly I managed the pest control department for Tim Cooley's General Pest Control in Thousand Oaks, CA. My good friend April was over the Termite Department. Okay, sorry that's six, but I needed to give myself credit for all of them. I promised myself I would never work with food, I promise you are glad that I didn't. And chocolates don't count as food, that is luxury right there.

5 places I have lived: North Ogden, UT. South Ogden, UT. North Ogden, UT. Thousand Oaks, CA. Simi Valley, CA - 3 different places. North Ogden, UT. Sorry, again six.

5 favorite snacks: Fresh fruit, I miss the little guy that used to sell fresh picked fruit at our Pest Control office. Chocolate, anything without nuts, allergic you know. Or anything dipped in chocolate. Crackers and cheese. Skinny cow ice cream sandwiches - to those of us on Weight Watchers, these are 2 points of heaven. Popcorn, all different kinds.

5 things you may not know about me: I love to watch movies, growing up in my home it was mandatory. And if you have seen my family room, you'll see the results. We own way too many. I love to read when I get the chance, right now my favorite author is Stephenie Meyer. Love the "Twlight" series, the next book is coming out August 2, and the movie is December 12th. "The Host" was different, but good in the end. But I usually love LDS Fiction, and usually romance. You need fiction in life, to escape from reality sometimes, right? I love to camp, although we haven't done hardly any since having kids. But call me crazy, I love smelling like campfire, and staying up late around the fire visiting with friends or family. I am a dog person, although we have 2 cats to my side of the family's dismay. I want to travel all over the world. I want to see wonders of the world, and different cities, cultures and such. But who knows if this will ever happen.

5 things I would do as a billionaire: Pay off our, and all family's debts. Give to a lot of different charities. Travel like crazy. I can't think of anything else...brain cloud. Can you name that movie?

5 things I love: My family, those I live with, and those I don't. Mongolian BBQ. But really only from Wok-n-South in Thousand Oaks, CA. Ladies - you know who you are - we are going in August, mark it on your calendars. Ice cream, although I have been grounded from the good stuff. Mmmmmm......Coldstone Creamery! Costa Vida's sweet pork salad. Are we noticing a trend here with the food? That is why Weight Watchers is so necessary. I love to eat, especially with good friends. And the number one above all else, yes even family, my religion (My Heavenly Father). The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints. Without it, there would be no hope for me.

I Tag.......: If you are readig this, consider yourself tagged, and I expect to read this on your blog soon, if I haven't already.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Joe vs. The Volcano. Love that movie.

Kim said...

Ahh-Suzanne beat me to it. I loved it as well.

Tanya said...

Yeay you did it! See, didn't know you were allergic to nuts! That's why you HAVE to do these!
I knew the movie too and I've never even seen it! Just tiny bits here and there! haha!

Jo said...

Yeah.....right.