Thursday, November 13, 2008
Should I Go Private?
Okay, so my friend had this link http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=4699330 on her blog. After watching it, I am very seriously thinking about going private. Let me know what you all think, and email me your name and email address if you would like to be invited. I will probably give it a week to make the change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
hitting my head against the desk...I am. I've started aNOTHER blog for family, but haven't done much so havent' invited anyone yet. I know most of my friends are. dumb freaks out there...! UGH.
My mom checks your blog sometiems too so I'll send you her email address.
I'm not far behind you. keime.cpm@gmail.com
Please invite me! I love reading your blog.
Yeah these kinds of news reports and a few actual experiences were what threw me into going private.
Too bad we have to even worry about it huh?!?
I'll be doing it too
ludlowgang@gmail.com
GOod thinking Rae. I knew I couldn't put one up without making it private. I wish it didn't have to be that way.
Post a Comment