Woot! My first day of no fighting in awhile, it was refreshing. Braxton woke me up at 7:13 wondering why I didn't wake him up to go to his first day of school. My alarm was set for 7:15. I helped him get ready and dropped him off at school. Gabe slept in until 8:20, which is completely amazing. Tristan is still asleep. Oh...the quiet! I am getting the house super clean because I have friends visiting us later today from Cali. I love a good motivation to get me in the "spring" cleaning mood. I will update later with how school was for Braxton. He was very excited for today, we'll see how he feels tomorrow. Oh yeah, Colby and I also celebrate 9 years married today. However we have been together for 11 1/2 years. We will be celebrating on Wednesday and Thursday. It just fit in the schedule for this week better that way, besides we didn't want to miss B's first day in second grade.
Here he is ready to go to school this morning:
3 comments:
Yeay for school!!!
That made me laugh that you didn't get him up in time! LOL
Happy Anniversary!!!!!
Happy Anniversary! I had to look at this post cuz of your title...wasn't sure if Christmas came early over there in Utah, LOL.
Happy Anniversary! Are you counting down the minutes until preschool starts next week? I am!
Post a Comment