Wow! I just realized that I didn't post anything in July of real concern or interest. So, here's how we spent the 4th:
Ready to start the day's festivities. We attended our first ever North Ogden Cherry Days (We are usually at a ranch in the Uintas during this.) We found that we are not missing much when we are usually camping over the fourth. And there's no way our family could get up in time for the parade. We are night people.
Grumpa Koch grilling us dinner.
Grumpa Koch, Doug, Ty, Xanna Koch(Grandma), Colby finishing their food.
"Duck" Doug. The name our kids call our friend Doug.
Gabe hanging out with me on the hammock at Colby's parents home.
Ty and Tristan, the two T's.
Ty takes Colby for a bike ride.
Ty and Tristan bonding, yet again.
Xavi, Braxton, Tristan, Mat, and Doug playing some Frisbee in the backyard.
Time for sparklers, before the high school's firework show begins.
Ty helping Tristan get a handle on his sparkler. He is my little pyro boy.
Typical male stance around our personal fireworks. Xavi and his dad Ty, Colby and Doug.
How Tristan enjoys the fireworks: up close and interested.
How Braxton and Gabe enjoy them: Forced by their dad to man up and stay outside, while they cover their ears and throw tantrums.







3 comments:
I especially love how your older boys "enjoy" the fireworks. :) Sounds a lot like my oldest...
You have been busy! I won't comment on all the posts you've done, but I just want to say, your boys are amazing, and you're even more amazing to keep up with them and take them so many places. Especially the zoo.
I love the one of Braxton and Gabe covering their ears. Then there is Tristan trying to get his turn lighting them... So funny how they all are different.
Post a Comment