Monday, August 18, 2008

Friday, August 8th.

Again Colby is up and leaving for work with Paul at 9am, I am loving this! I get the opportunity to leave the kids with Blanca's 16 year old cousin, Allejandra, while I take off to hit the sales. Tristan's birthday presents from Toys R Us, check. Braxton and Gabe's school clothes from Old Navy, check. Some new pants and shirts for me and Tristan, check. Two new bras from JC Penny, check. Sorry for that last one, but most women know that a new bra is worth talking about. Nursing bras.....you're outta here! My favorite ice cream combo from Coldstone Creamery - Mmmmm.....cake batter with fudge and brownies - check! Lots of sales today. Colby and co-workers even hit the price reductions at Kohl's during lunch break at work. They buy dress pants, dress shirts and matching crazy ties for the wedding tomorrow. Stay tuned for those pictures. Back at the house, I take a nap with the two little boys, read some more (not nearly enough though). And, we just hang around the house playing with friends, video games and toys that are new to us. Later tonight, it's off to "The Hat" for a BBQ Beef sandwich, Orange Bang to drink (yum) and Onion rings to die for. Tristan, Gabe and I had dinner with Eliza Toone, and Wes and Kim. Colby, Paul Hoffmeier and Rob Toone dropped the other boys (Braxton, Kai, Isaac, and Lucas) off at Lucas' karate ice cream party. They brainstormed some programming ideas for a fun game and then took the boys to Carl's Jr. We all finally met back at the Toone home in Simi Valley to watch the Season Finale of "So You Think You Can Dance". Go Joshua!!! Of course after 3.5 hours of that, both Wed and Thurs shows from the DVR, our kids are fast asleep on the drive back to T.O. (Thats Thousand Oaks for those in Utah, be aware that from now on it could be abbreviated in postings.)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Toys. check. Clothes for kids. check. New Bras...LOL! I totally get it, I lost my favorite the other day and nearly had a panic attack just thinking about having to go purchase new ones. Not to worry, it was found thankfully. :)