Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sunday, August 10th.

9am, church. Tristan and I attend our previous ward, Simi 4th Ward. I get to catch up with lots of friends and show off my baby boy to those who have not yet met him. Unfortunately, he was not the happiest of kids that day. Back at the house, I get a chance to read while the little ones nap, and Colby is off with Paul for a Dodgeball Tournament in Agoura. They had a great time, but we quite sore the next day. More pool time and then later that evening we hit "The Habit" for a Chicken Teriyaki burger for Colby and a BBQ Chicken Salad for me. Oh the food that I miss, YUM! We meet back up with the kids at a park and play until the sun starts going down. Then it's bedtime, and catching up with the Olympics. We (Toones, Hoffmeiers and us) also all swapped and laughed at pictures from the wedding.

No comments: